Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Latest Update

Good morning family! I think winter has arrived, it is 37.8 here in Rainbow Valley. Grandpa and I had our six month checkups, the Doctor said we were both doing awesome, guess we'll be around for awhile.

We are so blessed with this wonderful family. Darling Wyatt was our 17th greatgrand baby, and now 18 (M. Grantham), 19 (V. Berg) and 20 (M. Nielson) will join us by the spring.

My friend Rosie an I started birthday and Christmas shopping last week for little grandkids. Can't believe Cody and Natalie will be 6 and 4 at Thanksgiving.

Saturday, on the way to theTemple, Curtis, Sandi and I had a grand tour of the P. Nielson's new home. We are so proud for you guys!

Love you all,
G & G

2 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

So glad to be close to you guys. Sure enjoy doing stuff with you! Have a Merry Christmas!

Brent and Lauren said...

I think it's time to update again. :-) love you guys!